Monday, August 17, 2015

Ethan Kishimoto University of Hawaii bball player

To every athlete,
 My name is Ethan Kishimoto and I am 19 years old.I am transferring to University of Hawaii at Manoa next year, in hopes of playing basketball for the Warriors.

 I am a point guard and in all of sports, the point guard is one of the most athletic positions because of the responsibilities that the position demands. I am pretty athletic (6'0", 170 lbs, 35" vert.) so a lot of my game relies heavily on my athleticism. 


 Last year I tore a ligament in my left ankle and I never got surgery because I got it checked a month after the incident. I was out for a while, but when I was able to play again, it just wasn't the same, and it still hasn't been the same. Last week, I rolled that ankle and it was a little worse so I had to rest it.


 A few days later, I had a beach workout planned and that is where I met Johnna. She saw me and my friends working out so she asked what we did and she said she worked on athletes, explained holistic healing, and the methods she used. Me and my friends looked at each other and didn't really believe the hype she was pumping so she offered to use one of us as an example.


 I volunteered and the 20 minutes that followed changed my life. She not only was able to heal my ankle, but she fixed a rib that I had hurt my first season of college basketball (which I had not told anybody about). She told me that I had to roll a towel up and put it as the base of my pillow when I slept because my neck was causing problems for my posture/body.


 And finally she healed my ankle, which immediately became flexible again, and I had no pain either. Along with the physical examination, she gave a sort of psychic/spiritual reading where she told me a lot about my personal life and important events in my past that were holding me back, and she told me what I had to do in order to break free from the things that were holding me back.


 All I can say is that Johnna really changed my life and I feel like God sent a guardian angel to help me on my journey to success. For any athlete or just anybody in general, I highly recommend you to use Johnna's services as it well definitely help you on your journey too. 

6/17/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had a session with Johnna today, did not really know what to expect. Is all I knew is that I was finding it di...