Monday, August 17, 2015

Arena Football Player

Testimonial: Joshua Lauer (Arena Football Player)

"To whom it may concern,

Finding Ground Healing has greatly improved my life through removing constant pain caused by a traumatic injury. I had broken my hand and dislocated my ring finger. After the fracture had healed, my finger was still not in place and had not been able to keep in place through traditional medicine. 


Johnna, from Finding Ground Healing, offered to treat my injury. Within minutes after treatment, my pain was gone, and I had regained full range of motion. Shortly there after, I regained full strength and have resumed full use of the hand that I had previously avoided using.

I would fully recommend anyone with any type of trauma to give Johnna a call and let her heal the injury. I will continue to utilize her talents on any of my future injuries."

Joshua Lauer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had a session with Johnna today, did not really know what to expect. Is all I knew is that I was finding it di...