Monday, August 17, 2015

Quarter back with amazing stats.. and how I helped

"To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing to recommend Johnna Lee Partain as a holistic healer. 


I am the captain and quarterback for the Dallas Diamonds women’s professional football team in Dallas, Texas. The Diamonds are four-time national champions, with a long standing history in the Dallas Fort Worth area. 


I am also a certified seventh grade social studies teacher in Dallas. 


I have been a client of Ms. Partain’s for almost a year, and upon meeting her, she informed me of her profession as a holistic healer. Not knowing anything about this profession, I was immediately interested and gave her an opportunity to work on me.


I received a severe right shoulder impingement, causing immense pain and weakness in my throwing arm. I was unable to continue the 2011 season as a quarterback due to the injury and had to ice my shoulder several times a day (as well as perform shoulder exercises). 


The following season, I was still inflicted with relentless pain, until I started working with Ms. Partain.


After our very first session, I immediately felt relief from the pain, as well as a feeling of calmness and tranquility that I had never experienced in my adult life. 


The more sessions I had with her, the less pain I experienced, both emotionally and physically.


Presently, my shoulder feels strong, is free of pain, and I am able to perform at my highest level daily.


Another example of Ms. Partain’s abilities occurred during the first game of the 2012 season, when I reinjured my ribcage. 


With Ms. Partain on the sidelines, she was capable of healing me: I was able to breathe easier, experienced no pain, and was back on the field for the next series.


I would highly recommend Ms. Partain to any elite athlete experiencing not only physical pain, but also mental or emotional road blocks that prohibit the athlete from performing at their highest level. 


Ms. Partain has been and continues to be available day or night to assist with any issues regarding physical pain and emotional imbalances. 


Any athlete seeking relief from pain or striving to experience a higher level of happiness would benefit greatly from Ms. Partain’s abilities as a holistic healer."


Sincerely,
Brittany Bushman
Quarterback/ Social Studies Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had a session with Johnna today, did not really know what to expect. Is all I knew is that I was finding it di...