Monday, August 17, 2015

I want back on the field.. Football is my life.

"My name is Jason Goss, and I’m an active football player.  

I played college football at Texas Christian University (1998-2002). I’ve had professional stints in the NFL for the Arizona Cardinals (2003-2004) and in the CFL for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats (2004-2007) and the Edmonton Eskimos (2007-2010). 


After being released from the CFL, I’ve been playing Men’s Minor League Football in Texas. 



I didn’t play the beginning of this season due to the fact that I had a torn ACL injury, and I had surgery in January 2012. All of my doctors told me that I wouldn’t be able to play football again until next year due to the damage that was done to my knee.  
After meeting with Johnna Partain and learning about the healing she can do to help me get back on the field this year, I actually thought it was a joke.  

In my mind, I knew there was no way I would be able to get back on the field and playing full speed four months out from my surgery. 


Also, knowing that she can work over the phone was really hard to believe.
So, after working with Johnna, I’ve felt a lot of changes in my knee.

I’ve regained strength back in my knee a lot faster than the doctors expected me to. By doing our sessions over the phone at least three times a week, I was running again and back on the field with my team, playing the end of the season.


I no longer had any pain in my knee after working with Johnna.  


What also helped out my performance was having the confidence to know that the healing worked while I was playing. 
Now, anytime I’m feeling a little pain in my knee or anywhere in my body, I can just give Johnna a call, and she helps heal my discomfort and pain so that I’m ready to perform to the best of my ability every day."

Thanks,

Jason Goss

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had a session with Johnna today, did not really know what to expect. Is all I knew is that I was finding it di...