Thursday, October 3, 2024

Johnna, 

Your reading has truly impacted my life. Your genuine care and compassion, combined with no nonsense approach, and pure authenticity enabled me to find peace within myself. I was surprised by your use of several methodologies including proven scientific psychological exercises, mediumship, intuition, and healing energy.  Removing mental blocks from previous trauma based fear that kept me trapped in a negative mindset. At the time of our reading, I was filled with anxiety, depression, and hopelessness. Desperately seeking answers concerning my career path and life’s purpose. I can honestly say I was not expecting a miracle to happen or anything else for that matter. As we are all fully aware that most reviews are usually cliche, saying how skeptical they were at first and that a miracle happened after a session. Logically thinking this is a paid review to scam money from unsuspecting victims. However, I can say with confidence this review is accurately depicted. Johnna’s abilities are real because they have proven results. The next day I received a call from my dream job I had applied for last April. The job had posted after I interviewed in June that it was no longer available. I had interviewed for two other positions within the same company. Fast forward five months from first applying. I was offered my dream job that was no longer available with extra incentives. I have since gotten offers for three other positions within a week of accepting that one. I am writing this review to sincerely thank my dear friend, Johnna, for her part in profoundly changing the trajectory of my life’s purpose. -C.B. 10/2/24

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Sorry to bother you but fell like have to for a minute… When I booked the reading I had no clue of what it would be like but all I can say...